Monday, November 07, 2005

Cravings, Cravings, Go Away!

Man, do these cravings ever go away? No wonder I've gained 14 pounds, I eat Wendy's every day it seems. I have been doing that for nearly one month, eating the same combo #6, Spicy Chicken sandwich, add mustard and cheese, with honey mustard for my fries and an iced tea. The lady at the window knows me now. I don't even have to ask for honey mustard anymore. When I pull up and she sees me, she just adds it to my bag. Pathetic! And then there's Bret who has been having stomach problems for months now (seemed to start when I found out I was pregnant). Is he having sympathy pains and cravings? We think so. Anyway, his stomach pains have gotten so bad it turned into chest pains. The cardiologist ruled out a heart condition and sent him to a gastroenterologist, which he saw last Friday. While doped up on anesthesia, he told the nurse all about his very pregnant wife and soon to be son, Landon Wayne Lord. Oh, yes, the nurse knew all about us...I guess I found out how to get Bret talking more...give him some valium and he's a chatty cathy. Well, the tests showed a few polyps in his stomach body (not too abnormal) but they did a biopsy and we will know results soon. Looks like a big fat case of severe acid reflux disease. I don't think the tons of spices he puts on all his food to make his mouth water from the firey hot caused it at all! Hmmmm! He sure made an impression on his nurses, though. Three different ones called today to check on him. Watch out ladies! My man is taken. Well, time to go watch CSI Miami. Another craving, but this one doesn't make me gain weight, thank God!

No comments: