Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!


Well, 2005 was a blast and so eventful. Bret and I married this year in May and then found out shortly after we were expecting. We had not planned to get pregnant on our honeymoon, but we could not be happier to welcome a new baby boy into our family this coming new year. We are looking forward to what 2006 has in store.

We went to Buca di beppo to ring in the new year with Kelly and Ryan Walker and friends and then went over to the Walkers house to continue ringing in the new year. Kelly and I enjoyed drinking our non-alcoholic beer; it was actually quite refreshing to taste beer again after 8 months. We had so much fun and then were in bed by 1 am. Oh, how times have changed! Here we are at Buca around the Pope table (kind of creepy I might add). But, oh, so much fun. Happy New Year!

No comments: