


Well, I remember my elementary days at Montgomery Elementary and how much fun Jump Rope forHeart was. Already, the American Heart Association meant so much to my family. My dad suffered his first massive heart attack when I was only 4 and thanks to God and His sovereignty, I would have him for 22 more delightful years. Well...the jump lives on as Madeline participated in her first Jump Rope for Heart event at her school. She practiced for 2 weeks just to show off her skills for a few minutes to benefit the AHA. What an energetic and loving spirit she is. She was so proud of her self and not to mention, so excited that she raised enough money for the voice changer...that is a whole other conversation...! Thanks to everyone who donated to support her and the American Heart Association. The voice changer will live on as her reminder!



No comments:
Post a Comment