It always seems like a zoo at the Lord house! There is always something crazy going on, but we wouldn't have it any other way. Here are some pics of us at an actual zoo- The Dallas Zoo- just this past weekend. Nana, "Gwamma", Aunt Amy, Aunt "Wefunny", Madeline, Landon and I had a great time. We don't know if Jim-Susie had a great time or not- he/she is still not making any movements that I can feel. But, I bet even if I could, he/she could have cared less about the zoo. What do you think? Well, here are some pics from our zoo day.

Madeline in the bird's nest at the Children's Zoo.

Madeline, Landon and Aunts "Wefunny" and Amy

Landon overlooking the otters but no otters in sight!

Madeline, Mommy (with Jim-Susie) and Landon

Madeline, Mommy (with Jim-Susie) and Landon posing with a chimp bronze statue (Just in case you thought she was on the back of a real chimp). Surely, you didn't think that, did you?
No comments:
Post a Comment