August. 1996. Sophomore in College. First year at Texas Tech. Coleman dorm. That was one of the best and most fun years of my life. I couldn't have asked for a better first year away from home experience than to be placed with an awesome Christian roommate, wonderful floor buddies, and all the crazy fun we had. It is also very cool that we are all still friends and love to keep up with each other through facebook. We have all moved to different places, have different jobs, most of us have married, some have kids, we all have different lives. Yet, we still love to reminisce about the good ol' days of parties, boot-scootin', dorm fights, sneaking in boys (don't tell my mom), staying up late talking, having birthday celebrations, community bathroom drama, and so many inside jokes I could list here that only we would understand. I love these girls. So, when Andrea emailed us and told us she was coming to Dallas, I jumped at the chance to see her after 10 years. Plans were made for 5 of us to meet at Chuy's in Dallas for some chatting, great food, and few margaritas. It was so much fun to catch up with some of the girls and see their beautiful faces. I love you ladies! Let's not wait another 10 years, ok?
Back row: Shellee, Megan, Stephanie, Front Row: Me, Andrea
No comments:
Post a Comment