Friday, September 11, 2009

Landon's First Day of Preschool

Well, so I have child #2 off to school this year: Preschool, that is. Landon was so excited to start school and could not understand why Sissy started 2 weeks before him. On Madeline's first day, he cried because he wanted to go to school, too. The next day, cried. The next, cried. This happened each day until, finally....

Yay! First day of preschool and Landon was so excited. After school, he came back to my office and talked non-stop about his day. "Mommy, I have a folder like Sissy. Mommy, I have my own cubbie with my name on it. Mommy, we got to go the library. Mommy..." The one that made me smile the biggest though was "Mommy, I am such a school boy now!" Yep, Landon is a school boy now. We love his teachers, Ms. Christy and Ms. Maxine and he is having so much fun! Here's to a great Preschool year.

Ready and eager to go to school!
After school, he came back to my office and played "school" to tell me all about his day.
I think he's a happy school boy.

1 comment:

Ann said...

tell that big, school boy that Ms. Ann LOVES him!!!