Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fall Family Festival

Each year, Lake Pointe Church puts on the most magnificent and overwhelming (in a good way) Fall Festival. This year, we ALL had a chance to go, Nana and Aunt Amy included. Madeline was of course, too old and cool, to wear a costume (apparently that stops in 3rd grade?!) so she was the only kid not taking part in the dressing up part of the evening. I didn't fight it, although it made me a bit sad. She is growing up so fast and even faster in her own world. :)

All the kids had fun, although I think Ashley and Bradley were just a tad-bit overwhelmed by all the activity and people. I am not quite sure they had ever experienced such activity before. But, the all the candy and prizes proved it a success and they talked about it for days after.

Riding the train with Landon, Bradley and Ashley
Landon and Ashley on the car ride. I love their excited faces!
Madeline and Landon on the airplane ride with Aunt Amy.





The 2 most adorable Texas Tech future cheerleaders, Ashley and Caroline






Landon (Batman), Madeline (Miss Cool) and Ashley (TTU cheerleader)

No comments: