For those who don't know, I am a Girl Scout mom. And not only am I a Girl Scout mom, I am the Girl Scout Troop Leader. And not only am I a Girl Scout mom and Troop Leader, but I am the Girl Scout Cookie Manager. And not only am I a Girl Scout mom, Troop Leader, and Cookie Manager, but I am the mother of a Girl Scout who is the TOP SELLER of Girl Scout cookies in her troop. Yep, I am bragging. It's ok since she's my kid. Anyway, I am a bit competitive and want Madeline to remain the Queen of Cookies for our troop- don't you? So, buy some cookies, endulge in the fatty deliciousness that are Samaoas, Think Mints, Lemon Chalets, Tagalongs, Do-si-Dos, Thank You Berry Munches, Trefoils, and Dulce de Leches. I know you can taste the chocolate, the coconut, the peanut butter. But if you can't, here's an adorable picture of a peddling Madeline.
Child labor never looked so pretty!
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment