Well, I am 15 weeks this week and according the BabyCenter.com, Jim-Susie is the size and weight of an apple. I have always wondered why they compare babies in the womb to food? Maybe it's because food is universal and everyone can relate to food. Who knows? Well, I am still feeling great and in all honesty, I am so busy with Madeline and Landon, I don't have much time to really think about the pregnancy. Don't get me wrong, I am doing everything to take care of my body and the baby but I stay so busy any symptoms go unnoticed. The only time I ever have moment to talk to the baby and feel on my belly is at night laying in bed. I felt a very faint movement from Jim-Susie the other night, but I don't plan on really feeling him/her until a couple of weeks.
I had a sonogram today to measure my cervix- which is normal, thank God! He said I am fine and sees no problems of having incompetent cervix. We asked him if he could tell us what Jim-Susie was (boy?, girl?) but he said he/she is too small to tell. So, my next appointment is April 16 and we will find out then. Man, this is going to be a long 4 weeks of waiting!
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Haha, oh, Jenny, ever the planner! I had to chuckle when I read the part about "not planning to feel" movement for a few more weeks now! Haha.
Ah man... I'm guessing girl... We thought Caleb was a boy at my 13 wk sono and it was confirmed at my 16 wk sono. So I'm guessing girl since they couldn't tell yet. Can't wait to find out!
Post a Comment