Caroline is 3 weeks old today. She has been home for 10 days and we are loving it. She has adapted well to the noise of our home and is such a joy. I can hardly snap a picture of her by herself. It seems as if has some one's hands are on her at all times. Madeline is the main culprit as you can probably see from all the previously posted pictures. She is so in love with her little sister. It is adorable! Madeline is mommy's little helper and Caroline is going to love having her as a big sister. I am so blessed. Here are some pics of Caroline today (minus the adorable bow I had in her hair).
Monday, August 25, 2008
A First, Second and Third
Well, today was a big day. It was Madeline's FIRST day of SECOND grade and Caroline's THIRD week of life. Madeline was so excited about starting school again and seeing all of her friends. On Friday we went to meet her teacher at "Pop In" and Madeline has several friends from the past 2 years in her class again. In fact, two of the boys that she is friends with have been in her class since Kindergarten. So, she walked in this morning with a huge grin, sat right down next to her friend, Maddie, and barely even noticed that I was still in the room. I was able to get one picture of her. Ms. Pettit already had them doing an art activity so I left quickly. She is getting so big- Kindergarten I stayed at least 30 minutes, and First Grade I was there for at least 10. Not this year- she was comfortable right away. Almost makes me sad.


Caroline is 3 weeks old today. She has been home for 10 days and we are loving it. She has adapted well to the noise of our home and is such a joy. I can hardly snap a picture of her by herself. It seems as if has some one's hands are on her at all times. Madeline is the main culprit as you can probably see from all the previously posted pictures. She is so in love with her little sister. It is adorable! Madeline is mommy's little helper and Caroline is going to love having her as a big sister. I am so blessed. Here are some pics of Caroline today (minus the adorable bow I had in her hair).

Caroline is 3 weeks old today. She has been home for 10 days and we are loving it. She has adapted well to the noise of our home and is such a joy. I can hardly snap a picture of her by herself. It seems as if has some one's hands are on her at all times. Madeline is the main culprit as you can probably see from all the previously posted pictures. She is so in love with her little sister. It is adorable! Madeline is mommy's little helper and Caroline is going to love having her as a big sister. I am so blessed. Here are some pics of Caroline today (minus the adorable bow I had in her hair).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
So glad Madeline had a great day! Caroline is just growing up so quick...she is SO cute!
Look at those sweet sisters!
They grow up so fast. Caroline looks amazing. I am glad she is doing well. My family size is about to increase two feet soon. I remember being worried about being the crazy lady with 4 kids but have been surprised by the number of people here who have 4 kids. The pastor of the church, the music director, several people in the homeschool group and lots of random people we meet on the beach.
miss ya greatly.
Post a Comment