Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Oh, the fun we are having...
Well, it's been so much fun having Caroline complete our Party of Five! She is such a delight and I can't wait for everyone to meet her. She is such a joy...a tiny bundle of joy. We have had lots of visitors since we've been home ~ friends and family and it's been great. We've had dear friends bring us dinner, bring Caroline gifts, family come to visit and help out with the kids. We have been so blessed to have so many people care about our family and praying for sweet Caroline. Here are some pics of our last few days at home.
Mommy, Landon and Caroline
The Cousins ~ LeeAnn, Jenny, and Monica with Landon and Caroline
Two Sleeping Beauties
Sisters
Precious Caroline
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
These pictures are precious...keepers for sure! Thanks for sharing!
i can't believe how much she's already changing. and I'm missing it :( give the kids plenty of hugs and kisses for me though!
Look at her!! I must say...she resembles your other two precious babies. SOOOOOOO STINKIN' CUTE! I can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment