My baby is getting so big! I cannot believe she is 3rd grade. For some reason, Madeline in 3rd grade has made me feel really old. I don't know why. To top it off, she didn't want us to walk her in or take her picture of her first day. A week prior she had already planned it out: Daddy and I were both going to drive her to school, we would all go in, drop her off in her class, take her picture and leave. The morning of her first day, "Mommy, I am too old for you to walk me in. Please don't come inside and please don't take my picture. I am a 3rd grader now!" Me = broken-hearted. But, I told her that since Daddy had made arrangements to be there this morning and we already planned it, we were doing it anyway. I also informed her that I would be taking a "first day of school" pic each year and that she would have to accept it. Ha! But, I came to grips that it may possibly be the last year of the walk-in and snap a pic of her at her desk. I did manage to snap a quick pic when she wasn't looking. I love you Madeline, and you are turning into a wonderful tween. Tears. My baby is indeed getting so big!

1 comment:
let me just state for the permanent record ... i will NEVER get between you and Madeline :) hehehehehe
Post a Comment