I could not stop thinking about them. The sugary goodness at the bottom of the pan, the ice cream melted on top, the delightful apple cinnamon flavor. Am I making your mouth water? So, I decided to create my own version, using the same basic recipe but adding a bit of "Jenny" to it. It's a party in your mouth for sure, and a wonderful new spin on an already-perfect dessert. I call mine Lemon-Berry Bundles.
48 blackberries
2 sticks butter
1 tsp vanilla
1 sm can Mountain Dew or 1/2 can of 12 oz. can
juice from 1 small lemon
2 cans crescent rolls
1.5 cups sugar
cinnamon
2 sticks butter
1 tsp vanilla
1 sm can Mountain Dew or 1/2 can of 12 oz. can
juice from 1 small lemon
2 cans crescent rolls
1.5 cups sugar
cinnamon
Roll 3 blackberries in each crescent roll. Place in a 9x13 buttered pan. Melt butter, then add sugar and barely stir. Add vanilla and lemon juice, stir, and pour over the rolled blackberries. Pour Mountain Dew around the edges of pan. Sprinkle with cinnamon and bake at 350 for 40 minutes. Serve with ice cream and spoon some of the sweet sauces from the pan over the top. Then go to confession - quickly!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment