Monday, April 28, 2008

Caroline is a Carrot!


Caroline now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. She is really on the move now and seems ready to dance the night away every night. This is my favorite part of pregnancy- I am finally REALLY looking pregnant, I can feel her move all the time and my energy is back. I know it won't last long- I'll get too big, she'll start kicking and punching in places where it's painful and I'll get tired again. But, in the meantime, I am enjoying this time.

Woo Hoo! I have finally gotten Madeline and Caroline's room planned. My friend, Alisa, went with me on Saturday to get the last of the fabric to decorate their room so I am prepared now to hand all the fabrics off to have them sewn into the adorable room decor and bedding that I have created in my head. I am so excited- I think their room is going to be my favorite in the house.

No comments: