You're thinking- What? Well, those three unlikely matches make for an interesting weekend at the Lord house. First, Landon knows not to touch the BBQ grill, but for some curious reason, he decided to walk right up to it Saturday night and burned his tummy. He has a huge burn across his belly below his belly button! He keeps touching it and saying "Hot, momma!". It is cute but so sad. We keep cream on it, but I am betting it leaves a scar. I am sure this will be the first of many as I have mentioned in his description- he is our rough and tumble boy!
Then, Thursday Madeline had her 6-month check up with the dentist only to find out she has 2 cavities, her bottom tooth is loose with her permanent tooth growing out behind it and the other 3 bottom front teeth coming in as well. So, last night, the bottom tooth was loose enough to make its grand entrance into Tooth Fairy land. With the permanent tooth already growing up behind it, Daddy had a hard time getting a grip, so it took a while to get out. But, Madeline was a trooper, a bit over dramatic, but a trooper still. So, now she has 2 teeth missing- one on the top and one on the bottom.
Then, I checked my email last night to notice my weekly pregnancy email (I am 18 weeks now). I discovered that Jim-Susie is the length of a bell pepper, about 5.5 inches and weighs 7 ounces. This food comparison is hilarious to me, but it makes for a great visual as I show Madeline and Landon how big their brother or sister is now. Madeline thinks it is so cool- she tells all of her friends, teachers, and whoever will listen. It's so precious to see her so excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Poor Landon! You're right, they are so curious at that age, and it's impossible to watch them every second. Battle scars are always good for a story later in life:).
Post a Comment