Yes, I admit, I am really bad at uploading pics. As a result, here are pictures from my mom's birthday party in JANUARY and Landon moving into his big boy bed which daddy made for his birthday on January 28. First- Nana's birthday party- We surprised Nana with a bowling party (she talks about bowling all the time!). The kids had so much fun and Nana had a blast, too. Landon did a great job using the ramp, but the most memorable experience was Madeline getting a better score than Daddy! We got a kick out of that and Madeline was very proud of herself. Then, for Landon's Big 2 Birthday, Daddy made him a big boy bed. He kept climbing out at first, but finally figured it out and now stays in bed when it's nite-nite time. He loves his new bed. Thanks, Daddy!
I am Jenny, better known to Honey as Sweet Thang. Honey and I met on eHarmony. Here's our story: We were matched in May 2004. After our first date, Honey closed his account. Oh, yes... he knew I was "The One." We were engaged that same year in October and wed on May 27, 2005. We've been crazy in love and just plain crazy ever since. We have 3 monkeys, I mean kids: Madeline (Pookie Bear), Landon (Bubby) and Caroline (Doodles). We call them by their nicknames in public, in front of their friends and I will refer to them as such nicknames in this blog. We have no shame! Our house is filled with laughter, mostly because it's the only way we keep from going insane. Here's our life. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment