Thursday, August 14, 2008

Home Sweet Home


Words cannot even begin to express the joy that Bret, Madeline, Landon and I are feeling to finally have Caroline home with us. We are so overcome with joy, it's unfathomable. Thank you to everyone who is reading this blog, who has been praying for Caroline, and cares for our family. We could not have gone this journey (sojourn) without the support and prayers of dear friends and family. We are delighted to have had you on this ride with us and thank God deeply that Caroline is home where she belongs. Her present sojourn is now our home and we praise God!
"For our heart shall rejoice in Him, because we have trusted in His Holy name." Psalm 33:21

7 comments:

Jill Cornelius said...

That is such great news! I was wondering when I hadn't seen a post if you decided on Option 2. I'm going to email you now...

Unknown said...

Great News! Praise the Lord!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad Caroline is home. I love seeing the pictures of her. She is tiny and precious!

Anonymous said...

yay! "bibi tawoline" is home! I can't wait to see her and everyone else of course! :) And I still say she looks like Bret!

Anonymous said...

So good to hear your news and we wish you guys all the best!

Anonymous said...

So good to hear your news and we wish you guys all the best!

A Berry Bailey Life said...

Jenny,
Halelujah!!! I am rejoicing with you and can't wait to meet this sweet little girl!!!