I had to laugh when I went to google what is 39.5 inches round. Why? I went to my 23-week check up yesterday and am measuring right on track, having gained 13 pounds so far with my belly circumference at 39.5 inches now. I have decided that if the baby website can compare Caroline to food then I can compare myself to visual objects found in every day life. Man, is this getting random- yet quite humorous. The only object I could find online that matched my belly size was this bottle-cap belt. Which looks like a an old station wagon seat belt that someone glued bottle caps to and decided that some punk kid would buy online for $30. Well, I guess I'd rather them buy this hideous belt than use that money for something destructive. Although one could argue that this belt is destructive and no decent outfit could come of this weird contraption. HA! I may just have to buy this now just to get a kick out of it. Nah! I'll save it for the sk8r grlz.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Bottle Cap Belt.......what more can I say?
I had to laugh when I went to google what is 39.5 inches round. Why? I went to my 23-week check up yesterday and am measuring right on track, having gained 13 pounds so far with my belly circumference at 39.5 inches now. I have decided that if the baby website can compare Caroline to food then I can compare myself to visual objects found in every day life. Man, is this getting random- yet quite humorous. The only object I could find online that matched my belly size was this bottle-cap belt. Which looks like a an old station wagon seat belt that someone glued bottle caps to and decided that some punk kid would buy online for $30. Well, I guess I'd rather them buy this hideous belt than use that money for something destructive. Although one could argue that this belt is destructive and no decent outfit could come of this weird contraption. HA! I may just have to buy this now just to get a kick out of it. Nah! I'll save it for the sk8r grlz.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment