Well, Nana, Aunt Amy and I surprised Madeline with tickets to Disney on Ice- High School Musical several weeks ago. Madeline loves HSM and honestly, I have to admit that it is adorable. I think I had as much fun as Madeline singing along to all the songs which we both know by heart. Here we are awaiting the performance with my "Ryan hat" which Madeline wanted me to wear. It came with the cotton candy so I am not that dorky that I bought it just to wear to the concert. However, I might have been known to do that- HAHA! This was such a fun night. We love you, Troy!
Friday, May 09, 2008
High School Musical is ALL the rage!
Well, Nana, Aunt Amy and I surprised Madeline with tickets to Disney on Ice- High School Musical several weeks ago. Madeline loves HSM and honestly, I have to admit that it is adorable. I think I had as much fun as Madeline singing along to all the songs which we both know by heart. Here we are awaiting the performance with my "Ryan hat" which Madeline wanted me to wear. It came with the cotton candy so I am not that dorky that I bought it just to wear to the concert. However, I might have been known to do that- HAHA! This was such a fun night. We love you, Troy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment