Monday, May 12, 2008

Caroline is a Mango!


Little Caroline is more than 11 inches long and weighs just over a pound (about as much as a large mango) at 23 weeks now. I have to admit I am getting into the very uncomfortable part of pregnancy. I am expanding by the second and get tired real easy. I am also starting to swell a bit after a long days work and mothering my precious other two children. Although- I have to thank God that he only made humans pregnancies 9 months. Did you know that elephants have the longest gestation period of any of God's creatures being pregnant for nearly 2 years? Now that's a dedicated mother! But, other than being uncomfortable, little Caroline is a wonderful baby. She moves all around all the time and is not giving me any complications. I am thankful to be having such a healthy pregnancy so far. So, I'll take my uncomfortable and deal with it. After all, in about 4 months, it will ALL be worth it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Sweet Little Mango!!! Be nice to your momma!