As we do every year, we ventured over to our friends, Keith and Randi's for their enfamous Independence Day Bash. This year, they outdid themselves with 3 kids inflatable water slides, 2 bounce houses, an adult slip n' slide, tons of food, and entertainment from Two Empty Chairs. It was an amazing time. Bret was working and Madeline was with Adam, but Landon and I had a blast with all of our friends. Here are some pics from the day.
Monday, July 21, 2008
Fourth of July
You asked for pictures, you are getting them! I am only going to do July since I don't think I have posted stuff for several months. I think it would be a never-ending blog if I tried to include everything. So, let's just start with Independence Day.
As we do every year, we ventured over to our friends, Keith and Randi's for their enfamous Independence Day Bash. This year, they outdid themselves with 3 kids inflatable water slides, 2 bounce houses, an adult slip n' slide, tons of food, and entertainment from Two Empty Chairs. It was an amazing time. Bret was working and Madeline was with Adam, but Landon and I had a blast with all of our friends. Here are some pics from the day.




As we do every year, we ventured over to our friends, Keith and Randi's for their enfamous Independence Day Bash. This year, they outdid themselves with 3 kids inflatable water slides, 2 bounce houses, an adult slip n' slide, tons of food, and entertainment from Two Empty Chairs. It was an amazing time. Bret was working and Madeline was with Adam, but Landon and I had a blast with all of our friends. Here are some pics from the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment