Monday, July 21, 2008

Vacation at Nana's...not really

Hottest month of the year and guess what? Our 22-year old air conditioning unit goes out. Surprise, surprise. We bought our 1984 home 2 years ago and knew one day soon we would begin to have problems. And we were right. The first week of July it chooses to go out...on a Saturday. So, we packed up and were off to Nana's for the weekend. Pardon this picture and I am not a warped mom. But, we didn't get the HVAC fixed until Tuesday and I hadn't packed enough clothes. So, while I was doing a load of laundry on Monday night, wouldn't you know they weren't dry before the kids had to go to bed. So, here are my 2 munchkins...Madeline in one of my sister's old t-shirts and poor Landon stuck with wearing one of Madeline's old Barbie night gowns left at Nana's from 3 years ago. Bret will kill me for posting this so shh.... don't tell. If it makes matters better, Landon was not thrilled about wearing it either. He is ALL boy and not in the least thinking it was funny. My mom and I could not stop laughing and I had to document it. Sorry, Bret!

No comments: